Notice to Residents
July 31, 2020
- Click here for an updated notice regarding COVID-19.
- Click here for scheduled spotted lantern fly treatment.
June 2020: Members Only
Notices, News, and Events
- Parking Lines and Numbers (click for details)
- Change to Bulk Pickup of Mattresses (click for details)
- The Pooper Scooper Ordinance (click for details)
- Free Electronic Recycling (click for location and time information)
Newsletters (click to view)
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
Just Be Claus: Free gift shop for families in need. Took place at Warminster Heights Auditorium December 13-15th.
The Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation is distributed a record 51,696 brand-new winter coats to area children in need. Approximately 7,000 new coats will be distributed in Bucks County specifically. The effort is part of the eleventh annual Driving Away the Cold program, which involves nearly 180 local auto dealers teaming up for the greater good. One in six children in the Greater Philadelphia region lives in poverty and a warm winter coat is one of the essential items they often live without. This program aims to change that.
Policy on trampolines will be enforced sixty (60) days from September 11th on November 10, 2018.
Please see the bulletin here.